Pastor and community activist Dr. Tunya Griffin specializes in faith-based public service, with expertise spanning community outreach, public relations, neighborhood development, government relations, coalition development and consensus building.
For more than five years, she was assistant director of university-community partnerships at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), where she developed, sustained and leveraged relationships between the university and city residents, community leaders, government officials and nonprofits, including churches and faith-based organizations. She provides a wide range of consulting services for everything from local projects and initiatives to national campaigns.
- Strategic Planning – Create a customized plan for community involvement and impact.
- Pastoral Coaching – Elevate your presence and become more a more effective church leader.
- Charitable Work – Change the community and world for the better while doing God’s work.
- Church Growth – Improve your community reputation and grow your congregation and cultivate giving.
- Community Partnerships – Cultivate and establish valuable alliances in your neighborhood, city or town.
- Fundraising Opportunities – Find new ways to raise funds using special events or grants.