The Black Women’s Voices Awards is an esteemed recognition and celebration of the extraordinary contributions and accomplishments of Black women. This annual event aims to uplift and amplify the diverse voices of Black women across various fields, including business, entertainment, activism, education, and more. The awards ceremony acknowledges the resilience, tenacity, and brilliance of Black women who have broken barriers, shattered glass ceilings, and paved the way for future generations.
Through this platform, their stories and achievements are showcased and honored, highlighting the indelible impact they have made on society. From trailblazers in the arts to advocates for social justice, the Black Women’s Voices Awards serves as a powerful testament to the remarkable strength, intellect, and spirit of Black women, while inspiring others to embrace and elevate their own voices.
The Black Women’s Voices 100 Awards were created to honor and acknowledge founders, like yourself, achieved remarkable success, who have persevered through unimaginable odds, and have paved the inspirational way for all of us.
Are you ready to get the recognition you deserve?
HOW TO APPLY
Applications open January 1, 2024 and the deadline for them to be received is 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, April, 22nd, 2024.
To submit your application:
- Click on the “Start Application” link above (top right)
- Create a New Account by submitting your basic information and creating a secure password. (*NOTE* – If you are a member of Black Women’s Voices please create a login using the same email address that you use for your BWV.
- membership account.)
- Start your application directly in the dashboard and hit “save” to keep your application as a draft until you’re ready to submit.
- Input all your answers into the application form inside your dashboard
- Double-check all your responses! – Once you finalize, you will not be able to edit your submission
- Click “checkout” to proceed to checkout to enter your payment information and pay your application fee
- Click “Process” to complete your purchase and submit your application
For Active Members of Black Women’s Voices:
There is an early-bird application fee of $59 USD for members of Black Women’s Voices through 11:59 pm ET on Tuesday, February 24th, 2024. Starting Wednesday, October 25th, 2024 the application fee for members increases to $89.
Non-members can take advantage of an early bird application fee of $99 USD through 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 24th, the application fee for non-members increases to $149.
To ensure the most seamless experience, please use the same email for your application that you use for your membership. If you’re not sure what email you have on your account, please email us at the email above and we’ll verify for you.
All applications must be received by 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, April 1st., 2024 however if you apply prior to 11:59 pm ET on February, 24th, 2024, you’ll get early bird pricing on your application fee.
- The program is open to women-business owners, community activist, moms, college students, lawyers, health educators, Money coaches, Church Leaders based in the United States.
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Entrants must have at least one
- Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per company (including companies with two or more women co-founders)
**Read the full awards terms and conditions by clicking emailing us
BWV selection committee will review all applications, taking into account growth and achievement – revenue, funding, operational size, impact, and awareness – as well as the compellingness of the personal story.
Winners will be notified via email by late May, 1, 2024 and announced publicly acrossBWV media channels in May, 2024.